Generally, landlord and tenant relations are governed by both the lease agreement or rental contract and statutory law.
From the tenant who is past due on rent or violates certain rules and regulations to the landlord who fails to properly maintain the premises or to pay their mortgage or property taxes, the Ball Law Center is experienced in residential and commercial tenancies.
Attorney Lance Ball has successfully represented landlords and/or tenants in the following matters:
- Commercial Tenancies
- Residential Tenancies
- Drafting and Reviewing Leases or Rental Agreements
- Negotiating Leases or Rental Agreements
- Counseling Landlord or Tenant about Rights and Responsibilities
- Maintenance or Repair Obligations
- Code Violations
- Rules and Regulations Violations
- Delinquent Rent
- Lease Enforcement
- Commercial Evictions
- Residential Evictions
- Eviction Defense
- Disposition of Abandoned Personal Property
- Mobile Home Park Tenancies
- Lease with Option to Purchase
If you are in need of legal assistance concerning a landlord tenant law matter, please contact Attorney Lance Ball today at (941) 740-2255 to schedule a confidential consultation, and become more knowledgeable about your legal rights and available options.