In our contemporary society, every day and each transaction seemingly brings new challenges, whether from a simple hand-shake or verbal agreement between friends or a complex contract among businesses.
Attorney Lance Ball understands the many challenges businesses and people encounter and has significant experience assisting clients in a variety of legal matters. Whether your business is large or small, or inception still remains that elusive dream, Attorney Ball can help you develop strategies to navigate legal challenges and help solve problems when they occur.
The Ball Law Center represents businesses, individuals, families, churches, and other organizations.
Attorney Lance Ball is experienced in handling business and contract law matters, such as:
- Drafting Contracts
- Reviewing and Evaluating Contracts
- Contract Amendments
- Real Estate Contract for Sale and Purchase
- Lease or Rental Agreements
- Contract Negotiations
- Business Formation
- Sole Proprietorship
- Fictitious name registration
- Incorporation (C or S Corporation)
- Limited Liability Company
- Business Operations and Management
- Business Disputes
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Indemnification and Hold Harmless Agreements
- Waivers and Releases
- Covenants not to sue
- Breach of Contract enforcement or defense
- Settlement Agreements
If you need legal assistance, please contact Attorney Lance Ball today at (941) 740-2255 to schedule a confidential consultation, and become more knowledgeable about your legal rights and available options.